We Challenge Our Leaders To Co-Create An Inclusive Work Culture.
At EC-Council, we challenge leaders to solve the problem of bias to co-create a more inclusive culture.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is also pivotal to EC-Council’s internal organizational culture and success. EC-Council strives to celebrate differences and aims to be recognized as a leader in D&I by ensuring that its environments are ready, respectful, and safe for everyone, everywhere, every time. This policy applies to all activities in which EC-Council is engaged, and includes all stakeholders including learners, employees, visitors, and third parties. All employees and participants will be made aware of the policy and the resources that support its implementation.
As a leading international training and service provider, EC-Council operates in a wide range of sectors around the world, and we pride ourselves on our reputation for acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business. Our reputation is built on our values, and the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity throughout our organization.
Commited to our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
EC-Council employs people of all genders and backgrounds in our company and our industry. EC-Council fully supports the inclusion of people from all cultures, races, ethnicities, ages, genders, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, physical or mental abilities, and work-life situations. Our culture of inclusion emphasizes the health and well-being of everyone, regardless of background, so our workforce, community, and students feel included and able to perform at their best.
The Diversity, Equality, Inclusivity, and Belonging Committee is driving change at EC-Council. They are responsible for setting quarterly goals for the company and reporting on our progress each quarter. To reach them directly, please use [email protected]
To hold ourselves accountable, an internal report measuring our progress will be made public every quarter this year. Here are some of the initiatives that the Management Team and the DEIB Team at EC-Council created as some of the first steps we need to take:
Short Term Initiatives
- Development of the Culture and People Page on the EC-Council website that outlines our core values. This will not be open to interpretation.
- Appointment of a Diversity, Equality, Inclusiveness and Belonging team that includes of members from across our major offices (DEIB).
- Publishing the EC-Council equality statement in every job advertisement globally to create an inclusive hiring process.
- Deeper integration of existing antidiscrimination policies across corporate HR and employee handbooks of all subsidiaries.
Mid Term Initiatives
- Mandatory Training of DEIB awareness across company.
- Quarterly DEI Initiatives.
- Publishing of the EC-Council DEIB Maturity Model.
- Expand program awareness to external stakeholders of EC-Council
- Review of the diversity of Leadership & Mid Management Teams.
- Career progression and skill mapping to key positions in EC-Council.
- Announcement of a scholarship program for the betterment of our community with the appointment of an Independent DEIB Board of Advisors.
These are only the first steps—the journey will be long and require sustained work and effort from all of us. We are happy to share our new webpage that outlines our commitment to these issues. We are confident that together we can make an impact for the long-term benefit of our employees, our community,
our businesses, and our world.